The Holiday's are on the horizon and so I thought I'd piece together a Gift Guide for all who have a paddler in their life. Hope this helps and happy paddling!
Paddling Accessories Gift Guide - 2015
1) NRS Rasta Compact Rescue Bag The NRS Compact Rasta Rescue bag not only looks cool but it's also a must have safety tool for swiftwater emergency situations.
2) 303 Aerospace Protectant The most powerful UV screening protection ever made. You can use it on everything from boats to apparel. It is SPF 40 and will help prolong the life or your boat. Great for paddling apparel with latex gaskets.
3) Baja Bag Dry Bag 20 L - Need a place to store your goods? Get a dry bag. Simple. The 20-Liter Baja Dry Bag privides durable protection on both water and land-based adventures around the world.
4) Immersion Research Lucky Charm Whitewater Skirt - Sometimes on the river you need a little luck. The Lucky Charm brings that and IR's infamous 3-fin style rand that is dry and implosion resistant.
5) Werner Paddles Odachi Paddle - The Odachi is a high performance paddle from Werner that incorporates all of their most advanced designs. This stick is slick!
6) Kokatat Icon Drysuit - The Icon is a stylish, rear entry drysuit from Kokatat. It's got catwalk style andÂ made out of 3-layer Gore-Tex(TM) Pro shell fabric with Gore-Tex(TM) Cordura fabric in areas of high abrasion.
7) The Astral Loyak W's Shoe - The Loyak is a low profile, technical, stylish shoe. It's home on the water and out on the town. Astral continues to up the footwear game.
8) Stohlquist Edge PFD - The Edge is a low profile lifejacket designed for whitewater and SUP paddlers. The Wrapture(TM) shaped torso combined with an ultra small "footprint" ensures a great fit.
9) Astral Greenjacket LE8 PFD - This is the 8th design in the Limited Edition series and it pays tribute to the spirit and energy of wild places. The Greenjacket is one of the premier rescue PFDs on the market.
10) Fox 40 Whistle - A waterproof pealess whistle that can raise an army in a sea of noise.
11) Stohlquist Contour Belt Pack - An ultra low-profile inflatable belt pack PFD that provides comfort and security, without the bulk of traditional inflatable PFD's. Perfect for SUP paddlers, recreational boaters, and anglers looking for minimal coverage.
12) Shred Ready Sesh Whitewater Helmet - The Sesh is an ABS molded shell helmet with a retention strap to keep the helmet in the right spot. It is a great beginner helmet for those starting out in watersports.
13) Sweet Protection Strutter Helmet - The Strutter is a whitewater icon offering excellent low-volume protection for river running and playboating.
14) Seals Surf Whitewater Skirt - An all neoprene high performance skirt. Designed for Beginner to Intermediate paddlers. This has long been a good seller around here.
15) Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Hybrid Paddle Posi-Lok - The Manta Ray hybrid is great for day trips, aggressive surf kayaking and anything in between. This has long been a top selling paddle here at ARC.
16) Werner Paddles Camano Performance Tour Straight - The Camano carbon is one of the best low angle mid-size blades available. With a light swing weight and the durability of carbon, this paddle is a great buy.
Photo Courtesy of Gordon Dalton