- The 3/8" Sterling Grabline rope is NFPA 1983,2012 certified. It has a tensile strength of 3,282 lbs. and the sheath has a raised pattern for excellent gripability.
- Wide mesh panel in the bag facilitates drainage and reduced dry time.
- Two reflective bands and an elastic "holster" for a glow stick, or "chem light", enhance visibility in low-light rescues.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- 1" webbing with side-release buckles secures the top rope loop and lets you attach the bag to D-rings, boat frames, etc
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
- Polyethylene-sheather grab loop makes it super quick and easy to hook on a carabiner.
*ROPE KNOTS reduce tensile strength. For this reason, NRS and Appomattox River Company can make no claim regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.